11) My clearest childhood memory..I’m sure there’s a few but the one that comes to my mind immediately is in 4th grade when I was bicycling with my dad and the front tire of my back caught in the back tire of his and my bike locked and I flew over the handlebars into the street. Scraped up everything - bleeding everywhere - yadda yadda. Then I had to hobble home and get everything sprayed with whatever. Then I went to class and told everyone the typical fought a bear thing.
20) My favorite item of clothing…I dunno. I think it’s slowly becoming underwear. I’m starting to despise socks though.
32) What is my favorite song? I have plenty! Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper, Your Song by Elton John, Breathe Me by Sia, Good Enough by Evanescence, Winter by Tori Amos - the list goes on.
16) What’s my bedroom like? My bedroom is rad! There’s the bed in the center against the wall pointing towards the closet.. In the closet is my dresser and television with my PS3. Off to the side is my record player with my 3DS there as well. Then I have a big bookshelf with lots of books and some other wall shelves with books and movies and CDs. Then my bedside dresser has a speaker dock and whatever else. It’s an entertainment haven for me!
22) Have I got any bad habits? I tend to leave cupboards and drawers open when I’m in the kitchen. I’m sure there’s plenty of others that I’m not entirely aware of…
this is easily one of the best episodes
fun science fact: bees dont actually buzz theyre just going “beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” because theyre excited to be a bee
wasps, however, have no concept of excitement and are beings of pure despair